FBS GROUP HAS PARTICIPATED IN FIRST CIS DIGITAL BANKING AND SECURITY CONFERENCE IN BAKU
The 1st CIS Digital Banking and Security Conference took place in Baku on April 17th and 18th. The event brought together financial organizations, banks and financial control authorities from Azerbaijan, Turkey, Georgia, Russia and other CIS countries as well as heads of the financial technologies companies from Europe and Asia. This two-day event has addressed key issues of banking transformation and innovation, involving industry and domain experts to discuss and provide updated and actual information and solutions to solve the problems encountering the industry.
The conference mostly focused on the following 6 topics:
- Modern banking landscape, changes, development perspectives; how banks can learn from the other industries regarding their digital transformation journey;
- Banks and FinTechs;
- Using modern payment systems in e-commerce and m-commerce;
- The newest methods of authentication;
- Big data and its applications;
- Modern banks IT security solutions.
Oleg Macari, CEO of the company, did a presentation on "Re-Imagining Debt Collection with Intellect Digital Debt Management solution", reflecting the possibilities of an innovative approach to the debt management process, bringing the value proposition around the right collector for the right segment at the right time with the right strategy.
Along with FBS Group, other banks & financial services companies such as "Unionpay", "VISA", "Microsoft", "Halal", "Oracle", "Kaspersky LAB", "DenizBank", "SWIFT", "BVK technology", "KAL-ATM software", "ABBY", "Capital banking solutions", "UBIQ innovations", "KOD-A", "Assecco", "Intertech", "Paymentology" "Olympic banking systems" and others presented their innovations at the conference.Înapoi la știri
- Dezvoltatori de înaltă Calificare
- Ani de Experiență în Dezvoltare Sistemelor Informaţionale
- Bănci din Diferite țări al CSI
- Proiecte la Scară Largă Completate cu Succes